Sunday, March 9, 2014

Been On Vacation!!!


Sorry everyone! I've been neglecting my blog. I went on Vacation to New Orleans for my first Mardi Gras.  I had a blast!!! There wasn't a lot of time to read, but I did pick up some amazing art from the brilliant Clay Davis (pictured below with me). He custom made me a Jack and Sally piece with his VooDoo doll character touch. I go to New Orleans every year and love to walk the aisles of  the french market. I love the art and atmosphere there. The quarter is very much alive with a big  thanks to local artists like Clay Davis. I can't wait to go again next year and get another piece. I always say half of my heart lives in New Orleans and  one day I will live there. The people always find a reason to celebrate. There really is no other place I've felt more alive being. Anyway more reviews to come! Back to reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment