Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Reviewing: Crave

Crave
By: Violet Vaughn 

What It's About!

Casey Cassidy is a girl who gets what she wants.

Determined to get over Jason and find a man that wants a family, she moves to Breckenridge, Colorado.

Landing a job skiing every day, Casey finds Blaine Johnson - a wish come true. A hunky surfer turned ski instructor, he checks off every requirement on her list.

Except for the one she forgot to add.

Blaine has a secret. A secret so big it keeps intimacy smoldering, when Casey needs fire. No matter how hard she tries, the embers won’t ignite. Can she live without passion to get the family she craves?

When Jason comes to town, Casey questions everything she wished for. Their consuming love threatens to explode and ruin her dream. Will she have to choose between a family and the love of her life?



My Thoughts!

I received this through Net Galley in turn for an honest review...

It seems like Casey is always in relationship turmoil. She gets with a guy. Things go wrong. Then she runs back to her ex-boyfriend, Jason. Jason is seemingly the perfect guy. His only problem is he doesn't want to have children. Honestly I've found that very few young guys want kids. They usually grow to want them in the future. If they don't, that doesn't change them being the love of your life. Whether they want kids or not shouldn't change anything. I know it wouldn't matter to me, but maybe it's different with others. Anyway my problem is she kind-of picks up Jason then drops him when she doesn't need him anymore. She totally used him. He was like a sick puppy. She hooks up with him, then leaves him to go be a ski instructor somewhere.

The whole Blaine ordeal I figured out from the get-go. Not much mystery there. I mean affection shouldn't be an issue in an adult relationship. ESPECIALLY if you are talking of getting married. Hello?! Warning.Warning. Why didn't her internal alarm go off at that? So the book wasn't bad. It kept me interested. I just wasn't invested in the characters the way I should be. It didn't captivate me. It didn't change my way of thinking. I'm not better for reading it. I honestly don't think I would even remember it enough to refer it someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment